Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2nd September

Well, I ahve been so busy and yep, I'll admit a bit lazy to. So much has ben going on so I am going to update one by one.

* We have booked our flights, the removal etc and fly out on Saturday the 19th Sept
* Have been busy packing and the house is pretty much ready to go, just last minute stuff to pack now.
* Have been sorting through stuff and are getting ready to go to the markets this weekend to sellf of bits and pieces that we really don't need.
* Lounge, TV unit, Bookshelf from my study, washing machine and dryer have all been bought by girls at work and they will be picked up this weekend
* Jeremy had his lanyard parade last Friday (28th August - his birthday) so very proud of him
* We managed to get through accreditation with flying colours this time around, thank goodness, So glad its over now. Went through and am still in it a bit, a wave of depression. Not sure if its because the adrenaline has gone or that now I know accreditation is over that yep I am leaving, who knows but it has gotten me down.
* Tali had her baby girl - Jasmine - yesterday morn (1/9/09) and has sent me photos via the mobile. She is so cute.
* Trying to get myself prepared for leaving and just seem to be going no where...

Pics below of Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment