Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunday 26th July

Tali and Steve's Wedding Day. We left home at 7:30am to head for Jennie's. From there it was just a major rush...one thing rolled into another, from hair and makeup, to fixing the cake and taking photo's. Wow what a morning. Lauren did Tali's hair for her and I attempted to help wherever I could, I worked with Eric and Rhiannon to put the ribbons etc on the car, then fixed the cake, which came to us as a bit of a distaster. When the girls where finally ready, we took some rush pics and headed off, we were about 30mins late oops.

Rhiannon..Flower Girl

Aimee...Bridesmaid

The girls

Tali the Bride

We finally arrived at the Tranquil Mountain Lodge for the ceremony and reception.. It was lovely and the view was amazing...



Then for some other pics...


Then back to all the fun...

It was so nice being with family but was nice for the day to end as well. it had been a full on few days for us.

Itwas lovely seeing Tali and Aimee both glowing with their pregnancies, but also brings home to me the struggles that I am going through. I try to keep it all under wraps and I hope they don't know how I feel, but I am struggling and with the move to QLD coming up, it is going to be more in my face than ever. i just hope I have the courage to deal with it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment