Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuesday 28th July

Spent a leisurely morning at the unit..was so nice. Jennie and Eric came by and we headed up to Coolum Beach. We met up with Tali and Steve in their unit ( they were still on their honeymoon but invited us to visit). We all had lunch together before I went for my interview for a Directors position for when I get over. The interview went ok, not sure if I want it or not though. Only time will tell if I get the position. Whatever is meant to be will be! we then headed home for a relaxing evening.

At Coolum Beach with Loz and Jaiah in the pram.

With Jennie at Coolum Beach (Jaiah in the pram again)
With Jaiah on the Balcony of Tali and Stev's unit.

View of the Beach from Tali and Steve's unit.

I am very much in love with this area and so glad we chose this area to move to.

No comments:

Post a Comment