Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunday 9th August

Went with Loz to the Baby and child market this morning. Was lots of fun, but I just wanted to buy everything. Bought Aimee and Tali some stuff for their bubs; so wished I was buying for me...maybe one day.Bought some really cool shoes and a dress for Tals and a little outfit for Aim.


Jasmine's clothes

Luca's clothes

Also saw Luca for the very first time via a 4D ultrasound. SO CUTE!!!! he has big chubby cheeks, can't wait to meet him and give those big chubby cheeks a big squishy kiss.
After that I came home and Rex and I just hung out, it was really nice.

With Dad

With Mum

Did a bit of packing and finally made a decision on our date for the move...20th August 2009.

This is the state of my study at the moment...nice and tidy hey! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment