Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tuesday 4th August.

Up at 6 to open up trying to get some catch up work done before the kids arrive, 1 staff away. By 6:40am another staff member away (my 7am staff member). Love starting a day like this this. Then I had to try to sort things out and get to a meeting with all of Allan's Directors by 9am. Got there, then got more news that one of the other staff needed to go home....more stress, I now had to work until 6pm (12 hour day YEAH!!! NOT)... I really do wonder about my job, sometimes I feel like it is trying to take over my life. With all this am still trying to get ready for Accreditation... So good to come home but then am again reminded of the mess here, boxes everywhere and constantly being reminded we don't have enough money for the up coming move. so over everything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment