Friday, July 3, 2009

Changes

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted on this blog... So much has happened...
The biggest thing to date is the fact that Rex and I have decided to go back to QLD. There is just nothing here for us. I am sick to my stomach about leaving the best job I have ever ever had but know that we can't stay just for my job. So many changes are coming in the next few months. We have already started selling off our furniture and bit and have packed a few boxes. We are loooking at going home in Sept ish... not certain yet.

I went for a trip home to Sydney and Qld in May and had a wonderful time reconnecting with family and friends.

Lauren's little girl is nearly 6 months old and Tali and Aimee are both due in 2months. Tali is amryying her boyfriend Steve at the end of this months. i have already made the invites and also am being photographer for the special day.

So much to tell.. well tell more and show some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment