Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday 21st July 2009

After getting of work early today and looking very forward to having a day off tomorrow, i Did a bit of shopping, played on the puter, watcha bit of Tv with Rexy, Helped with dinner...YUMMY DEVILLED SAUSAGAES... Finished Cath's shop page and am getting ready for bed.

Cath's shop Page

But through all this today I have been constantly thinking about family and have had a knot in my stomach about speaking out on behalf of a family member to another family member. I am not an aggressive person by any means. and definitely not a nasty person but on saying that I do not appreciate anyone saying anything bad about someone in my family. I now sit back and wonder whether i should have said nothing but then I think we should stand up for ourselves and those that we love. I feel sick thinking about the hurt that has been caused on so many sides of this situation and knowing that I have caused some of that hurt does not make me feel good. I do hope that God can forgive me if I have said anything out of line or innappriate and help me to deal with what I have said and done. I love my family more than anyone can imagine...from my immediate family of Rex and Bella to me extended family; brothers and sisters etc. As much as I have needed this time away from them, to become my own person and to connect with Rex, it feels good to be going home. To be near them for special occasions and for everyday moments... Can't wait for Sept....

No comments:

Post a Comment