Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday 12th July

It's been a hugely busy week, staff of left right and centre and also celebrating NAIDOC week at work. So glad the week is over.Took this of some art in the Kindy room. Love how these hands turned out of the Aboriginal Flag.


Here it is Sunday already and I fell as though the weekend hasn't even started yet..Tired so very tired. Tali and Aimee are having there joint baby shower at Vicky's today. Wish I could be there but I can't. Soon it won't be so much of a drama when we ar back in QLD. Looking forward to the wedding and my holiday with Loz. Supposed to be meeting up with the girls from Newpark today..not sure if it is still going to happen. Went shopping yesterday with Loz and Jaiah and took thi pic, so cute.



Have sold off some more stuff but was very disappointed with what we got for them on ebay. Oh well what can you do, you can't go back in time hey. Rex has got his car ready and it should be up for sale soon. One more step closer to the move. Haven't heard of a date for accreditation yet..rang on Friday and they don't ahve any dates yet. I hope it's soon, over it already. Now the decision has been made, I am ready to go. Made Tali a min scrapbook page yesterday for her Bridal shower. Her friend Sarah is making up a book for her and asked me to contribute. I'll attch it here. it turned out quite nice but 3 mistakes in the wording that I didn't catch originally, I was spewing yeasterday when I found them but I had to send it anyway cause it has to be there by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment