Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday 18th July

Would you believe it. I was awake at 6.30am this morning. So not impressed. After the week I've had, where is my sleep in????? I potted in my study, Rex got up shortly after me and at 8am we headed into the shops to do the groceries. After that I decided to go for a wander around the shops. I was meeting up with Lauren at 12 to do my hair and I was just not happy with my outfit for Tali's wedding next weekend. Didn't have much money so went to St Vinne's and the Salvos to see what they had. Got myself some black pants and a soft/ dusty pink top and jacket set and it only cost me $5.99 fro the pants and $7.99 for the top and jacket set. Not bad hey. Lauren met me at the shops and we looked around a bit before going to her place to do my hair. I wanted the same blond and copper highlight and this is how it turned out.

"shocking photo, I took it myself but you can see the colours in me hair, the blond
didn't work that great but the copper certainly did LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment