Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday 22nd July

Had a lovely day today. Had the day off and spent it with the most important person in my life...MY REXY... we went to the zoo in the rain of course. We did get a bit wet but had a lovely time. It was so nice just being together. I didn't take my phone, so work couldn't contact me, it was so nice....

Not to bad

Typical pic of us mucking around

Rexy and Mr Turtle

Me and Mr Turtle

Cute Little Pigmy's
(These were Rexes favourites, he feed this little one water from the leaves, so cute to watch)

Meercats...so cute and funny

Rexy patting the kangaroos

In the shop with a cute orangutan

In the shop with a cute giraffe

After the zoo we went and had Chinese for lunch and then verged out when we got home. Rex had a nap and I went and got my eye brows waxed and hair trimmed. Such a nice day....Can't wait fro my next day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment