Sunday, January 18, 2009

Forgot to write yesterday OOPs

Sorry forgot to write yesterday. Not so busy thank goodness. Was supposed to take some baby bump pics of Lauren but she didn't feel up to it, so we did the groceries. After that I explored Spotlight and the scrapbook shop. Didn't buy anything for myself; this does not happen often when I go to the scrapbook shop. Found a cute little baby albumn for Lauren. It is actually a kit, pretty cool.

Just veged in the arvo before getting stuck into sewing my project 365 pages; took ages, and I am only half way. Oh well better to get it over and done with now.

Finished my book "the Gift" by Danielle Steele. Really like this book, have read it before but I love re reading books, there is always something you miss..

No comments:

Post a Comment