Friday, January 23, 2009

It's been a long day

Boy has it been a long day. Started early with one of the staff members not coming into work and having to go in early, I had plans to wash BIG RED at home but had to go to the car wash instead to wash her quickly, had to wash her because you could hardly see out of the windscreen because she has been sitting in the garage for so long..She does look very clean though LOL (my boss Allan needed to work van over the long weekend).Then I had to go to the shops before going to work to pick up some groceries. When I finally got to work, I had to reorganise staff and children to cater for the staff memebr being off.
Finally got in the office and with a big sigh started in on all the paper work on piled high. After lunch; not that I had a lunch break, I had to do the groceries for next week, write a new roster, do accounts and the list goes on. Got home after 6 had dinner and then veged out a little watching TV, before going into scrap and write on here. I think it will be an early night.

Didn't get to the hospital today to see Lauren and Jaiah, will go tomorrow.

Rex is watching the movie "Valkirie", not the new one with Tom Cruise but the original he taped of SBS. He is going to see the new one tomorrow while I am at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment