Monday, January 26, 2009

Yestrerday

Had a busy day yesterday. Spent the morning cleaning the house and finally putting away some of those things that have been sitting in washing baskets since we moved in December. It feels good looking at the kitchen and it is spotless, looking at the bedroom and there are no clothes to put away and no baskets of books sitting on the floor. I love a clean house.
After lunch I went to visit Lauren at the hospital. Jaiah is so cute. Found out early evening that they are coming home tonight. Yeah!
Did some more scrapbooking in the evening and finished Christmas 2008. Not sure if I like it but I decided to just leave it and move onto another page.
About 9 o'clock Rex asked if I would like to go for a drive, so we got in the are and drove around the Swan Valley. It was so nice out and and I could clearly see the southern cross in the sky; evening though it was upside down. When we got home I tried to take a photo but it didn't work, so I have downloaded one for my project 365.

This is my pic. Not to good. You can see it slightly when it is enlarged.

This is close to what I was seeing. Cool hey!!

When we got home Rex went onto the computer and I watched some TV. Bella was being very cute on the floor and I couldn't resist taking some pics of her.





Clearly not a happy chook by this time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment