Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hay Fever YUK!!!

I didn't write yesterday as I had a bad day... Hay Fever, don't you love it!!! NOT. I had it bad in the morning and by lunch time it had all but passed until I got home and it decided to hit with full force again. Ended up in bed by 8:20pm, just couldn't keep my eyes open.

Today on the other hand was much better. Got a lot of work done today and hope to start on my self study tomorrow (for work). Extremely hot again today. I think it got to about 37 or 38 degrees so I had a long cool bath and read my book when I got home. Even though it is a daily ritual to have a bath each night I usually don't have one so early and usually not so cold.. but it was really nice LOL..

Emily (from work) gave me some herbal drops to try today. Supposed to help with stress and leave a calming effect on the body. I think they did just that. May have to look into getting some..

No comments:

Post a Comment