Saturday, January 31, 2009

What a nice day!

Had a lovely day today. Woke up really early this morning, thanks to a certain pussy cat being the 6 o'clock alarm. Couldn't get back to sleep so played on the computer for a while. When Rex got up we headed in to town to get groceries and to pay the rent. When we got home we headed in different directions; I headed to Lauren's where I got to give Jaiah a bottle; the first time I've been able to do that, then we went to visit Lauren's parents before going shopping. When i got home, I did get a surprise.. Rex had been out to get his hair cut; I did know this was happening, what I didn't expect was a husband with no hair. He had gotten a number 1 comb through his hair.. IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD, LOL. He always trimmed his beard into a goaty; that doesn't look bad though, I actually quite like it.
this afternoon Rex had a sleep and I headed to the shops to get some new underwear and of course print some photos;the photo area of Big w was very busy today for some reason. When I finally got home, Rex woke a littel while later. We veged out, watched some TV, then sat outside and played cards. Still really hot here but sadly is starting to get muggy; today wwas really bad for that.
I really had a nice day doing a bit here and a bit there and spending time with the people I love..

No comments:

Post a Comment