Monday, January 19, 2009

So Very tired

I know this is not unusual for me but today it really hit me bad. I had a staff member resign this morning and then after doing the early shift I had to go back for a staff meeting..

BUT there is nothing better than coming home and snuggling on the lounge with my wonderful husband. I love him so much, he is so supportive. For instance, when I got home today and told him I had to go back for the staff meeting he asked if I was going to get dinner. I told him know that I would have something before I left or when I got home. Two minutes later he was in the kitchen cooking me some dinner.. so sweet.




I took this pick of our feet close together up on the coffee table whilst we were watching TV when I got home. This is a usual occurrence for us except for one thing.. Rex never ever sits with me to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S but tonight he did. very special for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment