Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yesterday

Forgot to write, as I had a busy afternoon. Am still working ion my Self study for work, hope to have it finished by the end of the week. After work, I went to the shops with Lauren. We had a great time, laughing and mucking around. The biggest joke of the day was the "Brunch Coat". About a year ago I was telling Lauren how my Mum wore a brunch coat. Lauren didn't know what this was, I showed her and she thought it was really funny and said she would never where one.. Anyway, yesterday I was joking with her saying that I was going to buy her a brunch coat for her to wear at the hospital.. Kept saying she would look gorgeous in one. We even took pics of her with the famous brunch coat.. good fun.

Loz with her beautiful "Brunch Coat". She looks so happy LOL...

When I got home, Rex and I were invited to dinner at our neighbour Joyce's home. Ever since we moved into this complex (originally at #2, now at #3) we have become quite friendly with her and have frequently had meals with her. it's nice to have neighbours you can turn to..

No comments:

Post a Comment